David Haahr, Rayfield Companys Ltd

David Haahr has and always will be an Entrepreneur and a Visionary. His skills and leadership are among the best in Management, Business and Development. It is not an easy thing to try and summarize all of the things that Mr. Haahr has been involved in over the years however they have always been for the betterment of mankind and assisting others in any way he was able to do so.

Through his entire education and career, Mr. Haahr has enjoyed being in the field of tension between technology and management. Business opportunities in new technology balanced with the potential risks always interests him. The challenge is to find the optimal point in time to implement the right technology in order to maximize benefit in the shortest possible time span with an acceptable level of risk.

Mr. Haahr has long experience within strategic governance, enterprise architecture, business process integration, business process reengineering and business development methodologies. Within these areas Mr. Haahr has proven his management and leadership skills.

Mr. Haahr has been working with methodology and architecture since the mid 80's within utilities, education, government administration, pharmaceuticals and transportation.

Mr. Haahr has very strong analytical skills and a good sense of humor. This combined with stamina and endurance gets the job done - and always with a smile. He communicates naturally with people at any level and from any background, and culture. Mr. Haahr is neither prejudice or bigoted and will offer a hand to any and all people no matter what area or stage in life. Mr. Haahr has a philosophy that he lives by and that is that we are all put on this earth equal and with the same jobs skills at birth, the station of life we choose is what fits our needs at the time and should never be held against us....that is our comfort zone. Therefore Mr. Haahr is always willing to assist at any level.

Implementing Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Integration, Application Portfolio Management, Information Supply Chain, Strategic Planning, Leadership, Strategic Governance, Information Management, Data Governance, are just some of the skills that Mr. Haahr displays in his daily life.

Mr. Haahr has given much to the development and betterment of human life and it's future for all in trying to make the world a better place to live.

Had an Experience with Rayfield Companies?

Comments

#190352

Probably set up to support some scam and fraud

#182050